Thursday, January 8, 2009

Need Some Feedback



I have a question for my very smart and dear readers. Does anyone have personal experience or knowledge of self hypnosis/subliminal recordings to help with weight loss, motivation or smoking cessation? I'm considering purchasing some and would like to know if it has helped anyone in these areas before spending the money. If you or someone you know has had experience good or bad with these types of products, please drop me a line. I'd like to know! Thanks!

Also, still looking for a nice mini shelf stereo system under $200, to replace my now defunct one. I may go up a little in price for quality but not much. Let me know about that as well? Thanks!

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

what you want to learn/do is guided imagery. That has some efficacy towards pain management, stress relief and smoking cessation etc.

Unknown said...

Please let me know if you get any responses to this one!!

Anonymous said...

It wasn't too long ago that I was looking at shelf systems that ranged from having all the basics, with either a 3- or 5-CD changer for about the price you were considering at Target. Models ranged from Sony to Panasonic and GE. There should be some out there. I'll see if I can "google" any.

Rick said...

Dave, Dave, Dave, what are you getting yourself into?

I HATE shopping/buying electronics. They go on sale the week after I buy them. Also the store clerk,if there is one, always says "it depends on what you want". You tell me what I want/need. Sell me.
Happy New Year Dave!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet