Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Sparkling Personality

This is the chandelier I purchased a couple of weeks ago when I was out with my mother. I had intended to paint it black, but the more I look at it, the more I like the orginal color. It may also look just as well with the wood tones of the bedroom suite I inherited from my grandparents. The new bedroom will be some shade of gray for the walls. I've been saving a gray velvet and gold comforter to use on the bed. I think I'll wait a bit longer before making up my mind. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Bob said...

It's just me, Dave, but I am not a fan of gold. I'd paint in black.
Black goes with aything and it's oh so slimming!

Lemuel said...

Gee, I think the golf with the wood-tone suite would provide a nice contrast to the gray walls, especially if you've got a gray/gold comforter to tie it together.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet