Thursday, January 1, 2009

Suggestions Needed

My stereo has played it's last Cd. I need to replace it. I've been looking for a mini shelf system that will hold maybe 2 Cd's at least, that has great sound, especially bass, that is black, and not overly complicated to use. Remote operation doesn't matter. Reliability is important. Not worried about radio or cassette play. Something under $200.00 max. I've looked at all the normal sites: Walmart, Target, EBay, Overstock and Amazon. I want something new not used or reconditioned. They have some that come close but not exactly what I'm looking for. If any of my readers have suggestions, I would love to hear them. It would be appreciated.

2 comments:

TigerYogiji said...

I was going to suggest the Bose Wave Music system but that's a little more than $200. Sorry! :(

Anonymous said...

FELIZ ANO NOVO

(^.^)

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO

(^.^)

HAPPY NEW YEAR

(^.^)

HAIRYBEARS
http://hairybears.blogspot.com/

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet