Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Recap



This year's birthday was great! Sure turning 44 can suck, but that isn't neccassarily a bad thing now is it? It certainly beats the alternative.





Matched set of Foo Dog lamps from
my parents.


I ordered two more stems of my crystal
with money my sister gave me.
(I had to add some)

And to make it even better, I won $84 in the lottery!
I'm going to buy a table I've had my eye on
if it is still there.


Special thanks to all my blog buddies for their wonderful comments!



3 comments:

T.E.W. said...

Glad to hear you had a good one. I hope the next year brings you everything and more you can hope for.

Ur-spo said...

Happy belated birthday!
Turning 44 is fabulous - don't think otherwise.
May the next year be something marvelous.

Lemuel said...

...and here I thought 84 was a lumber company! :)

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet