Monday, March 23, 2009

Rambling Along






I want to write, but have no idea about what. There are many things whirling about my mind. I can't really nail down any single theme. One thing I want to mention is that school is going fairly well grade wise, even attendance. I am a bit bored with both already. I feel like a caged animal when I work on homework, all this energy but feeling confined and no outlet. Maybe it's just because spring is here and I'd rather be playing. Last week, the cute young fella and I had a smoke break together. He either has a rash, crabs or was trying to hit on me. I'm not sure. He keep rubbing his crotch the entire time we talked and smoked. I'm not sure what to make of it. I haven't dwelt on it much. He isn't exactly my type, but he is walking, breathing and a male. Also, school related, we have a make up class Friday from 4pm till 6pm for the snow day. I'm not happy about that, but whatever.






I find it hard to believe that I'm quickly closing in on my 44th birthday. I may look it, but I don't feel or act it. I'm too cool to be middle age already! I can't wait though to see what my sister will do for it. Since I haven't gotten a request for ideas, I guess I'll be getting cash or a gift card. I can handle that. At least this year, my parents haven't forgotten it. I can understand about last year with my grandfather being sick. It just slipped their mind. I think my mother felt worse about than I did. I'm looking forward to my chocolate cake!






The park owner still has not fixed my backyard. It looks horrible. I actually set out some shrubs in some of the bald spots. I figure they can grow there till the house is built, then I'll move them. I've been on a plant kick since the first of March. I'm trying to be a good boy and restraint myself. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold back. I'm so looking forward to working in a yard that will be permanent. The plans for the mediation /memory garden are coming along nicely. I still can't decide what I want between the outer hedge and the inner border. I'm thinking some color, just not a lot of it. When I'm in the mood, I'll scan the plan in the computer and post it.






I guess this enough rambling for now. I'm sleepy. My father will be here early in the morning. We have lots to do tomorrow. I'm curious to see how much gets completed on the list.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I like "random thoughts" like these!

Lemuel said...

Of the three, let's all hope that its not crabs. ;)

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet