Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mission Accomplished


I finally finished up as much as I could of my assignment. I never could get the files I needed from the server nor upload mine to it. I did submit everything on time, so at least the effort will count for something. I even did the team project this time entirely by myself, and sent it with a comment stating such. I'm beginning to wonder if the other team members have dropped the course. Surely the instructor would have notified me and placed me with another group if they were the case. Whatever. I did as best I could given the server problem and the extra work. I figure I should get at least a grade of 85 on it. Maybe she will give me something extra for the team project assignment. I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet