Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Talking and Listening Meme

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends, I aim for balance.

2. Do you take compliments well? Not really, but I try.

3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I went to Boys State in high school for a week.

4. What was your favorite game as a kid? Anything using the imagination.

5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway? No, I wouldn't want it done to me if I were a spouse.

6. Use three words to describe yourself? Funny. Fat, Fabulous!

7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My dog Izzy.

8. Do you look like your mom or dad? I'm adopted, so I have no clue, but I do resemble my adoptive parents more so than my sister.

9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? We had several movies filmed in the area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a little sibling rivalry humor in #8. :-)

Ray's Cowboy said...

I agree with number 1
#2 I except them without any resistance.
#3 yes and it was most fun (wink).
#4 horseback riding. then anything else.
#5 agree, but I would feel honored if they thought I was HOT.
#6 Positive, honest, faithful.
#7 Dog.
#8 I have both traits.
#9. UMMM Dallas/ Fort Worth. Dallas the TV Show, Logans run, where they dived into the water to return to their world. Fort Worth Waters Gardens. Tye Herdon arrested for playing in the park (if you knwo what I mean), the list goes on and on.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet