Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello!


Just wondering if anyone is having problems with commenting. While the hits have reminded the same, commenting has dropped to zilch. I have noticed trouble when trying to publish comments, such as incorrect counts, not publishing at all or losing some all together after publishing. The last two days I've had no comments to be moderated showing at all. I was wondering if I'm just not getting any or if the problems have extended itself into other areas. If you have left a comment that has not shown up, please send me a message via e-mail so I can pass it along to the support techs. I had hoped this problem was fixed last week. Have a great day!

9 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Sorry to hear about the problems going on. I have no problems leaving comments. Hope your day gets better.
Ray

butch said...

here's one from me.

anne marie in philly said...

testing...testing...1...2...3...

Russ Manley said...

Here's another signal from the Lone Star State beaming in . . . .

Larry Ohio said...

i'm pretty sure I commented on sometime, but can't remember what.

Java said...

I've been absent much of the week. School, you know. So I haven't commented because I haven't been here. I did, however, just look over your sexy Santa countdown pics and I have a comment about them: YUM!!

Lemuel said...

I'm with Larry. I'm sure I comment yesterday and today, but I'm not sure if they got through. Since that all happened before coffee this morning, I am unable to remember any of it. :-D

Frank said...

I've had some problems leaving comments on blogs other than blogger/blogspot. There is no indication that the comment was recorded.

Ur-spo said...

I haven't had problems per se
I think there is in general less comments being given out! Bad manners, that.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet