Tuesday, December 1, 2009

World AIDS Day

This disease has lasted too long and claimed too many lives. So much beauty the world will never get to experience. So much potential lost to the world. It saddens me when I think of all the people I've lost to this horrible disease. It angers me that more has not been done to find a cure or vaccine. I still have hope that one day we will have both.


Today I honor my friends that are no longer here to share life's journey.


Keith B.
Bob P.
Frank D.
Ricky B.
Mark A.
Keith P.
Dennis C.
Ronnie C.
Frank H.
Bob E.


May all of you be remembered for the joy you ushered into the world and the void your departure left behind.

4 comments:

Larry Ohio said...

Thank you Dave.

Ray's Cowboy said...

It is a time to Reflect. I have loss so many freinds.
Ray

Damien said...

Dave, I ask HaShem to comfort and bless you and to take your fallen into his arms.

Shalom my friend.

Damien

Russ Manley said...

Amen to all that, Dave.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet