Saturday, December 19, 2009

Morning!

Well, I seem to have grasped the commenting problem but unsure what to do to correct it. It seems after doing some searching for answers, Blogger is having issues that are scattered about. I have learned to check not only my dashboard, where the comments should be, but also under the comment moderation tab, where they had never been before. I also have to check both places twice. Once to find them, and again after publishing to make sure they were in fact published. While all this is a bit of pain, I'm glad to know where they are, how to find them, but most importantly, that my readers are still leaving comments. Life can now resume!

3 comments:

Larry Ohio said...

Don't worry, we still love you xoxo

Russ Manley said...

Hmm, thanks for the tip Dave....I never checked those places, maybe I should!

Lemuel said...

The quirks and changes that afflicted Blogger were the reasons that I switched a couple of years ago.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet