Friday, December 5, 2008

A New Dawn

I'm up early this morning, not that I'm complaining. I thought it was Saturday for some reason when I got up. I love early morning, especially in the fall and winter. The crispness in the air, the quiet before everyone rouses from their slumber, the sparkling frost that covers everything, it's magical. I like watching the sun's slow climb over trees on the horizon and watch the light creep across the landscape. It's peaceful. The world seems content for a brief moment. You forget about all the horrors going on around the world. It all seems like a universe away. It's just you and mother nature, enjoying the solitude. Then you step in dog poop, because you weren't paying attention.

1 comment:

Lemuel said...

In my life I step in a lot of that stuff, literally and figuratively

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet