Friday, December 12, 2008

Morning Grumble

I hope everyone had a good night's rest. I sure did not. I went to bed early. Took my pills. Had a glass of wine with a late dinner. Snuggled up in bed with Izzy. Listened to the rain. And still tossed and turned all night. I'm exhausted this morning. I couldn't quite down my mind and relax into sleep no matter what I tried. I even got out of bed for about thirty minutes at 2am before returning to try again. Not much luck. I'd doze and wake up.

On a brighter note this morning, my roof leaks. I woke up this morning with water on my kitchen counter. Originally I though I may have missed an ice cube but there is way too much water for that. I inspected the area to discover a water trail running down from the wall cabinet which leads up to the ceiling. I guess after 18 years it was bound to happen.

The upside for today is I'm gonna meet with my instructor and see what I can salvage of my scholastic career. I think I can keep the semester from being a complete waste of time. I still have time to submit the two remaining assignments in my Web design class. The Database class is history. It is beyond catching up at this point. You win some, you lose some.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet