Friday, December 12, 2008

Where in The World


I have always wanted to travel and see far away lands. I did a post earlier this month about that. I have also wanted to visit places here in the United States. I guess there are many things in this world I would love to experience at some point in my life. Below is a sampling.
  • Burning Man Festival
  • Mardi Gras
  • Key West
  • San Fransisco
  • Las Vegas
  • New York
  • Vail
  • Washington DC
  • Sedona
  • Phoenix
  • Tar Pits
  • Grand Canyon
  • Film Festival
  • Orient Express
  • Queen Elizabeth II
  • Anchorage
  • Savannah
  • Salem
  • Martha's Vineyard
  • Napa Valley
  • Red Rocks
  • Carlsbad Caverns

3 comments:

larry said...

been to dc., key west(wonderful),savannah,and red rocks. the drive down the keys is beautiful. there's a nude beach at bahia honda park...

Lemuel said...

Been to SF, NYC, and DC.

Ur-spo said...

sedona is fabulous - you can pass on phoenix; nothing here but me! and I can travel.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet