Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks!


I want to thank those that have added me to their blog rolls. I truly appreciate it. I have enjoyed reading about their lives and adventures, their triumphs and disappointments. Though I have never met them in person, I feel as though I know them and consider them friends. I share bits of their lives, their joy and sorrow. Through the internet, we have connected, no matter the distance. I thank each and every one of you for comments and your blogs. I look forward to this shared sojourn called life.

  • Green Acres is the Place for Me
  • Reporter Cub
  • Spo Reflections
  • The Greedy Maelstrom
  • Tiger by the Tail

If I missed someone I apologize. If others would like to link to this blog, feel free. I would be honored to consider you part of the family.

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

Thank you for stopping by and letting your presence be known. In such a way I found your blog and always find it an interesting, thoughtful read.

Ultra Dave said...

Thanks! I look forward to reading more on your blog as well.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet