Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Wednesday

Well, it's hump day! If you are employed, you're midway through the week! If not then it's just another day. No matter, you are still here and that is paramount. It's also "Call Out Gay Day". Great in theory, but I'm not sure about practice. We'll just have to see. I had originally planned to participate but given how many days I have already missed from school, I can't without failing. So I will just refrain from spending any money today. Good Luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I have gone to the office. It's interesting to note that the "single and questioning" boss is out today. ;-)

Lemuel said...

I understand the concept and I am sympathetic to the cause, of course, but soemhow it just did not resonate with me.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet