Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crunch Time

We are in the last 3 weeks of classes for this semester. I already feel the stress. I'm looking forward to it ending and starting another after the first of the year. It feels like progress. I'm hoping I don't screw up any assignments from here till the end. Most of the ones coming up count heavily toward the finial grade. Though I've had good marks up till now, just one bad on a project could count for as much as 10 to 20 percent of the total grade for that class. That's why I'm nervous. When I get anxious, I start making stupid mistakes. I just hope I catch any before they are graded.

I also have to sign up for classes fairly soon. I'm gonna try to get a grant so it doesn't cost my parents so much. I hope I haven't waited too long to apply. I can never keep track of the deadlines no matter how many calenders I put it on. Though I enjoyed the database class, the web design class was way more fun. I may switch. I rather be creative and expressive anyway. I'm not sure what the job market is like for webmasters these days. I think just about all markets are down, but with the right skills, it would be easier to find a job.

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet