Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What's In a Name?

For some reason names interest me. Here are a few that I found interesting.
My grandfather's sister's married name "Beaver".
A close friend of mine last name is Lobo, Spanish for "Wolf".

Another close friend of mine last name is "Moon".

My first ex and a former co-worker's last name was "Griffin".

A former employee's last name was "Bird".

A manger's last name at a company I worked at last name was "Diamond".

Another former co-worker's last name was "Christmas". Her first name was Holly.


A friend's room mate's last name was "Dragon".

A guy I dated a few times last name was "Phoenix".

An acquaintance of mine last name was "Starr".

I've known people with the last names of "Black", "White", "Brown", "Green", "Gray", and "Blu".

2 comments:

rptrcub said...

The first name means "chosen by God," the last name, "craggy rocks."

travelling, but not in love said...

I know a Miss White who got married and became Mrs Grey. How apt is that? he he.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet