Monday, December 1, 2008

Looking Back

Update: A kindhearted stranger Photoshopped this and emailed it back to me. Thanks Peter!
Check out his blog! I'm going to. http://tippinthescales.wordpress.com/


Sorry about the quality of these pics. I scanned them into the computer from photographs. Unfortunately, I don't have PhotoShop to make them look better, but you get the idea, I hope.


This is me when I was about 25 years old, living in Florida. It was taken at one of our favorite hang outs, Howard Avenue Station. My best friend Keith twisted my arm to go out, I went reluctantly but refused to get all gussied up. Ah, the good ole days.











This is me and Keith at a party in Florida. See I do smile. This picture is about 20 years old. I can't remember the female's name. He passed away in February 2000 due to AIDS, at 35 years old, a couple weeks shy of his birthday in March. I think about him a lot. (I can't believe in 16 years of friendship this is the only picture I have of him)












Sorry for the quality of the pic. I had to scan it into the computer from a framed picture. This is my ex Greg and I all snugly on the sofa. Normally he didn't like having his picture taken, as evidenced by the lack of a smile, but I swayed him. I miss him a lot too. I haven't spoken to him in almost eight years. I hope he is doing okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's any comfort, I've a few photos myself, with not only a mustache as bad if not worse as yours but bad glasses too.

Ur-spo said...

lovely photos; such memories.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet