Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tattoos

I have three tattoos. Each has a special meaning to me. I was in my 40's before I finally decided to have it done. I had been thinking on it for about five years. I wanted to find what represented me and where I wanted them and make sure I did want them.



This cross is on my right arm , near my shoulder. It represents spirit, that's why it isn't filled in.



This tribal dragon is on my left arm, near my shoulder. It represents ageless wisdom.



This smurf is on my right front hip, right over the bone. It represents the inner child.


Tattoos aren't for everyone, but if you are considering one, make it personal. Don't follow the trends because everyone is doing it. It's a form of self expression. Think about placement as well.

1 comment:

TigerYogiji said...

I have often thought about getting a tattoo over the years, but, Husbandji has forbidden me to get one, so what can you do? :)

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet