Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Been Thinking


It's almost time to register for next semester. I originally wanted a certificate in Database Programming. Now I'm not so sure. With a few extra classes, I could also get a Web Design Certificate as well. I'm not sure either will get me a job in this economic climate, but it beats having only sales experience to fall back on. Vocational Rehabilitation will help with some college courses, so will my parents, the rest is up to me, like actually going to class and finding a part time job. I can also get grants if I can get them submitted in time. I've really enjoyed the Dreamweaver class the most. I think because it's creative. I may could even find a job where I could be a part time web master. That would be cool. I wish I could just win the lottery. It would make school much easier. I'd probably never graduate. There are too many interesting things I like to study. Good thing I'm poor. I need to get the new schedule and set an appointment with a counselor.

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet