Saturday, November 22, 2008

Proclivities



Well, it's Saturday and I'm bored a bit. I'm not one to discuss my sex life, or lack thereof, much, but we all have certain proclivities that either keep ourselves entertained or in trouble. I, despite my near monk status of late, have had my share of strolls on the wild side, mostly thanks to alcohol. It may be just an odd coincidence that when I quit drinking my sexual exploits tanked as well. Alcohol is certainly a social lubricant. It has been in my case. I thought I would list some of my more memorable episodes now that some of the involved parties are no longer here to file suit. I won't give great details or names, just situations that I found myself in.


  • Once got naked in a bar on a Saturday night that resulted in receiving public anonymous oral sex.

  • Performed oral sex on the front steps one night.

  • Danced nude and erect with all the doors and windows open for the neighbors enjoyment.(or dismay)

  • Arrived naked and ready for action at an old boyfriend's front door.

  • Drove nude on interstate from Atlanta to Charlotte. (got a few looks, but no takers)

  • Have interacted with several aroused men on a leather run many years ago.

  • Played billiards in the nude at a bar and at someones residence.

  • Have enjoyed many movie clips in adult bookstores when in college the first time.

  • Ran around the trailer naked and in high heels at night on a dare. (they stick in the mud)

  • Received oral sex from a customer in a dressing room, while at work. (forgot about this)

  • Performed an impromptu strip routine for a guy I wanted to impress. (it worked)

  • Engaged in oral sex at night in a park with a "straight" friend of a friend. (first meeting)

  • Spent the night with a guy in the back of van in a bar parking lot. (lots of piercing)

  • Had a drink stirred by a bartender's penis. (interesting garnish)

  • Danced naked in an intersection late one night. (the flashing lights were like a club)

  • Walked 3 miles in leather short shorts and a harness at night on a busy highway.

  • Showed up at a friend's place drunk and without pants in the middle of the night.

  • Hung out with naked guys in a hot tub in the winter.

  • Went skinny dipping in an apartment complex pool. (until security caught me)

That's all I can think of now. Some of these I may make an individual post about in the future. I've had some interesting experiences. There are some things I won't try, but most I'll consider. It would appear that I have an exhibitionist streak.


3 comments:

larry said...

an exhibitionist streak at the very least! i have been discretely nude at a nearby beach several times.got caught once or twice with a warning...

larry said...

and i like the chair,or whatever that is.

rptrcub said...

My word! Well, it sounds like I should try to accomplish all of those bullet points listed some time before I pass on...

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet