Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite Things



Thought I would do a list of my favorite things. I'm a bit bored at the moment and I love list.
Trying to think of things not normally found on the profile page.


Favorite color(s) : Black, Red

Favorite gemstone : Diamond

Favorite Number : 5

Favorite Flower : Rose

Favorite Tree : Water Oak

Favorite Season(s) : Spring, Fall

Favorite Spectator Sport(s) : Rugby, Soccer

Favorite Participation Sport : Volleyball,

Favorite Fragrance(s) : Issey Miyake

Favorite Metal : Gold

Favorite TV Show : Ghost Hunters

Favorite Quote: "Do Ut Des" (Latin for "Give to Gain")

Favorite Alcoholic Beverage: Rum and Coke

Favorite Meal time : Breakfast, Dinner

Favorite Restaurant(s) : 300 East, Showmars

Favorite Dessert(s) : Cheesecake, Apple Pie

Favorite Candy : Chocolate anything

Favorite Holiday : Christmas

Favorite Sleeping Position : On my right side

Favorite Way to Bathe: Shower

Favorite Bar(s): Liaisons, The Brass Rail (now defunct)

Favorite Nightclub(s): Scorpio

Favorite Snack(s): Popcorn, Potato Chips (sour cream and onion or cheddar)

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I too like chips but as they are nasty for me I limit them to only 1-2x a year on special occasions.
But they are absoulet delish!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet