Monday, November 17, 2008

School Daze

I feel like I've fallen behind in my classes. I don't think I actually have, it just feels that way. I guess because the semester is winding down and the pressure is on. I still have a few big assignments coming up that I dread to even think about. The first one is due at the end of this week. I've got to devote a lot of time to it to finish it up properly. I'm not to concerned with grades. I know I will pass the classes even if I put the minimum effort into them. It is a source of pride to always have at least a B average, but I will take anything that gives me credit for the class after being out of school for 25 years. I just need the skill sets they provide. I'm not looking to graduate magnum cum laud or anything. Just give me the certificate and let me be on my way.

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet