Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My New Toy



I just ordered this little number for myself. I feel somewhat guilty about it being unemployed and all, but I needed a pick me up. I realized a while back that I have no pictures of my dearly departed friends to share on this blog. I never was much into picture taking, but now, I come to the conclusion that sometimes memories aren't always enough. It will be my early Christmas/late birthday gift to myself. I want to document my life in some way. I can use it for class projects as well. I still hated to spend the money, but Best Buy had a 10mp digital camera for under $150.00, I couldn't pass it up. I had thought about asking for it for Christmas, but my family never spends that kind of money on a single gift. My father would for my mother but not me. My sister does on her kids or husband, but not me. I don't have a wealthy boyfriend or benefactor to beseech, so I guess I have to pony up if I want it. The guilt is already subsiding.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Nothing wrong with a little present for yourself man! My gift shopping usually is like "one for you, two for me" or even "one for you, FIVE for me."

thanks for your comments lately on my blog. nice to have a new follower, all the way down in NC.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet