Friday, November 21, 2008

Winding Down



I'm so glad that today is Friday. This week is about over and so is this month. One day closer to Thanksgiving. Then on to Christmas and New Years. I'm ready to put this year behind me. It has been a rough one.

I took my new camera with me yesterday to take pictures of the remodeling, but was so busy doing things I forget to take pictures. I'm gonna take it with me again today. Maybe it won't be as hectic. The house is coming along splendidly. Still much to do on the outside, but the inside is wrapping up. Just a few minor things to complete. My parents aren't in any hurry to move in. They want to wait till spring. I can hardly wait. Then maybe, we can get started on my house. Well, time to meet my father over there and be all butch like.

1 comment:

larry said...

from your photo,you look butch like...

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet