Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pins and Neddles

I have been on pins and needles all day, teary eyed at the mere thought that Obama could be our next president. I hope so much that will be the case come tomorrow. I'm not gonna count my chickens before they hatch. There is still too much uncertainty. The final count isn't in. The last poll hasn't closed. The republicans can still pull something out of their hat. Until I see Obama sworn in, I'm not sure I'll believe it. I still worry, even if Obama does win the threat of some nut job trying to take him out is very real. We as a nation must be super vigilant. Tempers have flared and much hatred spewed from the wingnuts. There maybe something sinister is the shadows. I hope and pray not, but history doesn't bode well in times of great change. I really hope that even the most ignorant and bigoted amongst us can see that change is inevitable. It will come. I hope it truly starts tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain... of pins and needles that is.... here in VA I am going nuts and I agree with you... until he is actually sworn in... like you say... there are some backwoods nut jobs out there who may go over the edge... yikes!!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet