Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meds


I've been back on my medication now for about a month. I had forgotten how sleepy it makes me. I take it at night before bed, but over in the afternoon, that extended release formula really starts to kick in. For example, Sunday, I went to bed at 12:30am and slept straight through till 10:00am Monday morning, after having a two hour nap that afternoon. I was sleepy all day while helping my father. All I could do was yawn. I use to sleep for seven and a half hours and wake up without an alarm clock. Now I don't even hear it and sleep much longer. I guess its hard to be depressed if you are asleep most to the time. Well, time to go do some stuff for a while. And remember, this blogger is medicated for your convenience.

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

nosy me wants to know which medication and how much - tell me to flake off if this is too nosy.

Ultra Dave said...

I don't mind. Effexor XR 225mg per day.

Ur-spo said...

sedation and yawning are common side effects of effexor, to be sure.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet