Monday, December 8, 2008

Underneath it All


I must be the most boring gay man around. I see all these different brands and styles of underwear all over the web. Thongs, bikinis, boxers, briefs, and boxer briefs. All types of colors, designs, logos and fabric. I've also noticed that some bloggers post pics of themselves in their undies on certain days. Thank God for choices and free expression.
I'll just stick to my black or grey, Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs in a three pack, from Walmart.
As long as "the boys" are comfy, that's all I care about. (Keep up the good work guys, I need to be kept abreast of fashion just in case I meet that special someone).

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

I think you are spot on (no pun intended) to have as your priority that the boys be comfy. Comfort trumps fashion when it comes to the boys! (again, no pun - well, maybe a bit) *grin*

Kevin said...

Black or grey Boxerbriefs can be just as sexy as all the other types!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet